Hair loss can also be caused by stress and insufficient nutrient intake. If you suspect that your hair loss case is caused by either of these two factors, you can consume a hair support supplement in order to stop the hair loss and hasten the time it takes to grow back your hair. Below, we will discuss about the comparisons between DasGro vs Hairfinity, both of which are popular hair support supplements that are designed to treat hair loss. Which one is actually the better product?
Comparing the Ingredients
Interestingly, both DasGro and Hairfinity have some similarities regarding the ingredients that they contain. They both contain various vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for the growth and health of the hair, such as vitamins E, B1, B2, and B6, niacinamide, panthothenic acid, calcium, zinc, and copper. More importantly, both products also contain biotin, which is able to improve the body’s production of keratin. Keratin is the basic protein that constructs your hair and nails. By improving the production and quality of the keratin in your body, you can grow stronger and healthier hair. There have been several studies that show biotin can help to regrow hair on people experiencing hair loss.
Still, there are several notable differences between DasGro vs Hairfinity. Let’s see the ingredients of DasGro first. DasGro is quite a powerful supplement that it contains a huge amount of biotin. The 4000 mcg biotin content is very, very high. In addition, it also contains 250 mg panthothenic acid, 400 mcg folic acid, MSM, grape seed, green tea, ginkgo biloba, and saw palmetto.
On the other hand, Hairfinity only contains 2500 mcg biotin, 200 mcg folic acid, and 100 mg panthothenic acid. It also contains 970 mg of the Capilsana Complex Proprietary Blend, which include MSM, hydrolyzed collagen with essential amino acids, and horsetail extract. See the comparisons between Hairanew vs Hairfinity in our previous article.
Effectiveness and Side Effect
Both products have received mostly positive reviews, so they are effective for most people. Many users of both products say that they get thicker, stronger hair that don’t break or fall off easily. Some others also state that they experience hair regrowth on areas that previously have gone bald. However, by seeing the numbers above, we can conclude that DasGro is a more potent formula than Hairfinity. So, DasGro can give you quicker results within a shorter period of time than Hairfinity.
Biotin does not cause any adverse side effects. However, a sudden increase in your daily intake may cause minor side effects such as nausea, cramping, and diarrhea. Biotin overdose rarely occurs, which only happens if you don’t drink enough water. Biotin overdose is hinted by skin rash, low vitamin B6 levels, low vitamin C levels, decline in insulin levels, and high blood sugar levels.
- BEST HAIR GROWTH SUPPLEMENT: Natural Hair Loss Treatment For Men And Women With Broad-Spectrum DHT Blockers
- NATURE MEETS SCIENCE: This Is Not Just Another Biotin Pill! Our Product Contains Over 20 Powerful Ingredients, Including MSM, Saw Palmetto, Ginkgo Biloba, Green Tea & Grape Seed Extracts Which Stop Hair Loss Directly At The Root Of The Problem
- 100% NATURAL, TESTED, AND PROVEN: No Fillers, No Preservatives, Gluten Free, Cruelty Free, Dr. Trusted. Made In The USA, FDA Approved Facility. Finally, An Anti-Hair Loss Solution You Can Trust!
- FULLER, LONGER, THICKER & FASTER HAIR GROWTH: Effectively Treats All Hair Types. Take 2 Small Tablets Per Day. Works Inside Out Providing Hair Follicles With Essential Nutrients For Healthier Hair!
- HAIRFINITY® fills in the gaps left by your regular diet to provide your body with the nutrition it needs for healthy hair
- Each ingredient in HAIRFINITY® Healthy Hair Vitamins was specifically chosen for the special role it plays in helping create the ideal environment for healthy hair to thrive
- Manufacturer Warranty Included Only If Purchased From Brock Beauty
- Formulated with a unique blend of bioactive vitamins, minerals and nutrients
In general, DasGro is more recommended because it contains higher levels of the ingredients, more importantly biotin. It is a more potent formula. However, if you experience biotin overdose, Hairfinity can be the alternative, which has lower concentrations of the ingredients.