Hair loss is a real issue for both men and women. There can be various factors that cause hair loss. It can be your genetics – you are more likely to develop hair loss if one of your parents or grandparents also has a similar problem. It can be hormonal changes. It can be stress, or even nutrition. But, don’t worry! There are now hair treatment products that aim to stop hair loss and help regrow hair. Below, we have Hairanew vs Hairfinity, two very popular supplements for hair regrowth. Which one is the most effective product?
When choosing a supplement that you are going to consume orally, you have to check the ingredients. Make sure that it safe ingredients, and make sure that it doesn’t contain any thing that may trigger your allergy if you have one.
Hairanew offers a blend of 11 unique ingredients that can help strengthen not only your hair but also skin and nails. It features some of the common vitamins such as vitamins C, E, and B-complex, along with 5000 mcg biotin, zinc, inositol, kelp, and ginkgo biloba. In addition, this is a safe choice for people with allergy because it doesn’t contain common allergens such as fish, nuts, egg, wheat, or gluten. It is also suitable for vegan and vegetarian.
On the other hand, Hairfinity’s ingredient list is quite more crowded. The main ingredient is Capilsana, a blend of 18 amino acids, MSM, hydrolyzed collagen, and silica. Capilsana is supposed to improve your body’s production of keratin and collagen which are used to build hair. Furthermore, Hairfinity also contains 2500 mcg biotin and niacin; biotin helps to protect the hair from being too dry and maintain the elasticity, whereas niacin promotes the blood circulation throughout the scalp. It also has vitamins A, C, and D. It uses all natural ingredients. See also : Hairfinity vs Biotin.
Results and Side Effects
Hairanew does not cause any significant side effect. Some people may experience slight nausea for the first two weeks, but it is fine afterward. On the other hand, Hairfinity also doesn’t have any real side effect, unless you can’t stand MSM. Some people who can’t take MSM may experience headaches, insomnia, itching, bloating, nausea, or even diarrhea.
Just like other many other drugs and supplements, Hairanew vs Hairfinity work on some people but not on others. However, Hairanew seems to have received more positive reviews from the users, which indicate its effectiveness. After all, it contains significantly more biotin. In addition, it has also been independently tested for purity and safety, and the certificate of analysis is confidently displayed to the consumers. On the other hand, Hairfinity does have good reviews, but not as great as Hairanew.
- HEALTHY HAIR, NOURISHED SKIN AND STRONGER NAILS - You won’t find the unique formula in HairAnew anywhere else
- 11 UNIQUE INGREDIENTS, 1 GOAL - To help you to become the best ‘You’ yet
- ABUNDANT IN HAIR VITAMINS & NUTRIENTS - With 5,000 mcg Biotin per serving, combined with a specific ratio of other herbs, vitamins, amino acids, minerals and trace elements, HairAnew addresses vitamin deficiencies that could be the cause of hair loss*
- INDEPENDENTLY TESTED (SEE FOR YOURSELF) - Get confidence you’re only taking the best
- MADE TO WORLD-CLASS QUALITY STANDARDS HairAnew is manufactured in the USA in a state-of-the-art humidity controlled environment, it’s totally vegan, gluten-free, non-GMO, and cruelty-free
- HAIRFINITY fills in the gaps left by your regular diet to provide your body with the nutrition it needs for healthy hair
- Manufacturer Warranty Included If Purchased From Brock Beauty
- Each ingredient in HAIRFINITY Healthy Hair Vitamins was specifically chosen for the special role it plays in helping create the ideal environment for healthy hair to thrive
- Formulated with a unique blend of bioactive vitamins, minerals and nutrients; Includes Biotin which promotes the growth and maintenance of existing hair
- Exclusive CAPILSANA COMPLEX provides the hair with it’s naturally occurring building blocks through the strengthening amino acids in Hydrolyzed Collagen, sulfur-containing MSM for vitality, and hair boosting Horsetail with silica
In the end, Hairanew seems to be a better choice. It has more concentrated biotin, and the ingredients are very unlikely to cause an allergy reaction. It contains vitamins and minerals that nourish the hair as well as the skin and nails. It is also backed by an independent study. On the other hand, Hairfinity seems to be good, but the MSM content may not suitable for some people.