Laser technology has come to the upcoming one for the cosmetic industry currently. Laser removal procedures are also already in use at different clinics to take out unwanted hair on the scalp, face and body. It is being used as a device to erase areas of the scalp treated with the process known as scalp micropigmentation. The popularity of laser removal procedures is on the rise due to the reliability and consistency. These applications show that laser technology is effective in addressing the requirements of this market. There are two products that are banking on the technology of lasers as well: Hairmax vs iGrow. The review will be under these statements.
Hairmax Ultime 12 LaserComb or Hairmax is the only at-home FDA approved medical device that has been proven to promote hair growth in universal sex. The HairMax Advanced 7 has been also clinically proven to stimulate hair growth, reverse the thinning process, and improve the density of the available hair. This product has been shown to revitalize damaged hair. This comb comes in 12 individual beams of laser therapy and are fully rechargeable with an included charging cable. The HairMax Laser comb increases the hair’s condition and can make it regrows. While, it can require no batteries, it also can be charged within 12 hours using the included charging cradle. These hair loss treatments contains no pain by taken only fifteen minutes treatment. You have no longer feel worry about having painful hair transplants or treating your scalp with chemicals, because since the more they used this machine, the better and more effectively it will work.
Do you want to see the current post about this? Go and check Theradome Vs iGrow. Go on iGrow’s review, iGrow is an age space looking for devices that are supposed to help regrow your hair and stop hair loss. iGrow is trying to take a laser comb technology and make it easier to use. The company says you can get thicker, fuller hair in a matter of weeks using iGrow. That is a pretty bold statement since most hair growth products are not able to have an immediate effect. They say you will be able to keep your hair current, and that it does not matter if your genetics work against you. They also say that he works for both men and women. They also say that there are no side effects to using this, that it was designed to be safe for use in the home, and that it is completely automated so you just put it on and it does the rest. They claim that the hands-free nature of the device makes something that you can travel with and use wherever you are. It also has a built-in headphones, so you will be able to listen to your favorite music, audio books, or plug into laptop or tablet while you use it.
- The HairMax LaserBand 82 is an FDA Cleared* home-use medical device to treat hair loss and promote hair growth in women and men
- Stimulates hair growth, extends hair growth cycle, reverses thinning process, increases density and fullness!
- Glide the HairMax LaserBand over three areas of your scalp moving it at 30 second intervals
- iGrow is one of few products and solutions that use highly effective LLLT stimulating light therapy equipment to promote cellular rejuvenation with laser and LED lights
- In 2 separate, published peer-reviewed clinical studies, iGrow increased hair count by 35% in males and 37% in females in 16 weeks to help stop hair loss
- 4 adjustable columns, rotating weight distribution, customizable headphones and aux hookups for full scalp coverage and comfort while the stimulator system promotes faster growth
For the conclusion of Hairmax vs iGrow, iGrow promises to provide results independent of other products, but the design just is not as portable. It might not matter however because the most important thing for the working of this device. On the other hand, Hairmax is easier to bring along with you. What needs to be done is only a controlled test, without any other products to see how easy and effective each product is compared the other. We can suspect that both will show very similar results furthermore.