Hair loss is a huge problem for many people. Hair loss can utterly destroy one’s confidence. That’s why many people are willing to spend sums of money to try various treatments to regrow their hair. One of the popular treatments right now is low-level laser light therapy. It aims to stimulate the hair follicles by sending photons down the scalp. Below, we have the comparisons between iRestore vs Theradome. Both are low-level laser therapy devices equipped with multiple lights that claim to be able to help to regrow your hair. Which model is better?
A low-level laser therapy device is effective if it uses real laser. Regular red LEDs will not deliver a significant effect because they lack the power to penetrate deep into the scalp and reach the hair follicles. So, those devices that use regular LEDs are not effective. See the comparisons between iRestore vs HairMax here!
iRestore is equipped with a total of 51 LEDs, which consist of regular red LEDs and laser diodes. To be precise, it is equipped with 21 medical-grade lasers and 30 LEDs. This device uses real lasers, so it can deliver more significant effects. iRestore has received quite a lot of positive reviews. This fact indicates the effectiveness of the product. The treatment can stop the hair loss progress and induce hair regrowth. However, keep in mind that the laser therapy can only stimulate hibernating follicles. There is no known method that can revive dead follicles.
One important feature about iRestore that you need to keep in mind is that it is a wired device. It needs to be plugged to a power outlet if you want to use it. So, you won’t be able to move far away from the power outlet when wearing the device. Fortunately, the 6-ft cord is long enough to allow you to read a book, watch the TV, or do phone stuff comfortably.
There are two key differences that set iRestore vs Theradome apart. The first difference is the laser count; Theradome has more laser diodes. The second difference is the wireless operation; Theradome works with a built-in battery.
Unlike iRestore which uses a combination of regular LEDs and laser diodes, Theradome works with 80 proprietary lasers that can address a wider area of the scalp. It is more powerful. In addition, it has a rechargeable battery that can last for 7 – 9 sessions per charge. The recharging process only takes about 1.5 hours. The wireless operation allows you to use the device while working on other things, such as preparing the meals in the morning or reading the newspaper. Although it takes several weeks to deliver noticeable effects, the majority of the reviews are positive. The users said that you need to be patient for the results because it requires some time to stimulate the hair follicles.
- FDA-cleared medical device for treating hair loss and thinning hair for both men and women
- Grow thicker, fuller, and healthier hair with iRestore's clinical strength laser technology
- See fast hair growth. Users can expect to see visible improvement in as little as 12 to 24 weeks - results my vary
- Developed in GMP-certified facilities, this device is durable, lightweight, comfortable, hands-free and easy to use at home
- World’s most technologically advanced laser hair therapy device for home use
- Recommended by 4 out of 5 hair rejuvenation experts such as Bosley and HairClub
- Cordless, wearable and hands-free for comfort and convenience & Clinical strength results with an affordable, one-time fee
- FDA-cleared for safety and efficacy, Effective for > 97% of clients
Between these two options, Theradome is more recommended. It is equipped with more laser lights and is more powerful. In addition, it works with a rechargeable battery. The wireless operation enables you to work on other things while wearing the device.