Hair loss is the bane of many men. When a hair loss case is starting to occur, people who are not ready for it can even get utterly depressed. Hair loss is often associated with aging, and many men’s confidence has been destroyed by it. That’s why many companies have produced various hair treatment products to help to stop hair loss and promote hair regrowth. Two products that have attracted many people are Procerin vs Profollica. Both have hair recovery systems that include oral supplements and therapeutic gels. So, which one is better? See the comparisons between Procerin and Profollica below.
Unlike the shampoos Rogaine vs Nioxin, the components of Procerin’s and Profollica’s hair recovery systems are very similar. Each features an oral supplement and a therapeutic gel. By addressing both the internal and external factors causing the hair loss, you have a better chance to fix the problem. Now, let’s compare these two products’ pills first.
Procerin’s supplement is relatively simpler. It contains vitamin B6, calcium, magnesium, zinc, and various blends that include saw palmetto berry complex, gotu kola, eleuthero root, muira puama root, nettles, uva ursi, and pumpkin seed. These ingredients aim to supply your body with the nutrients needed for healthy hair, and prevent the forming of DHT without reacting with testosterone so that it won’t cause terrible side effects.
On the other hand, Profollica’s supplement is quite more complex. It has various vitamin Bs including niacin, cobalamin, biotin, folic acid, and pantothenic acid, manganese gluconate for anti-aging, iodine, chlorophyll, PABA, zinc oxide, and L-lysine which can lower the DHT levels in your body.
DHT is a major cause of hair loss and androgenic alopecia. If your hair loss case is caused by DHT, you can use a supplement that can reduce the DHT levels in order to promote hair regrowth.
Procerin’s topical activator foam boasts all-natural ingredients, such as hydrogenated castor oil, saw palmetto extract, evening primrose oil, rooibos leaf extract, and avocado oil. It is supposed to be applied to the affected and surrounding area twice every day. It aims to nourish the scalp and hair follicles to promote hair regrowth.
On the other hand, Profollica’s topical activator gel has ingredients with cleansing effects to purge the scalp from build-ups. By removing these build-ups from the pores, your hair will be able to grow more healthily. It is also enhanced with trichogen to induce hair regrowth.
Just like many other drugs and supplements, Procerin vs Profollica have received mixed reviews. They work for some people, but not for some others. However, Profollica generally seems to be more effective than Procerin. This is apparently because of the DHT blocking ingredients and the effective topical gel.
- Procerin is the only hair regrowth supplement to offer you a risk-free 90-Day Money Back Guarantee!
- Performance: Procerin blocks DHT without reacting with testosterone (as some prescription medications do)
- Results: Procerin's benefits are greatest for younger men (18-35), and those whose hair is still in a growth phase
- Available in a convenient tablet form and topical solution for daily use
- Safe: Procerin is an all-natural supplement available without a prescription
- Part 2 of a revolutionary two-part system that promotes the growth of healthy new hair
- Formulated to slow, stop and reverse hair loss by reducing the formation of DHT
- Fortifies the body with vitamins known to prevent hair loss
- Awakens dormant hair follicles back into the "growth" phase
- Use for a minimum 60-days for optimal results
Between these two products, Profollica’s hair recovery system seems to be more effective. The supplement is enhanced with more ingredients, and it can reduce DHT levels. The topical gel also seems to be more potent, as it has ingredients with cleansing effects to remove build-ups and induce hair regrowth.