If you are looking for a hair supplement that can help you prevent or stop hair loss, you are probably considering about getting either Sugar Bear Hair or Hairfinity right now. These two are among the best-selling hair supplements on the market right now. Each of the two supplements is enriched with various nutrients including vitamins and minerals that are beneficial not only for your overall health but also the health of your hair and scalp. Now, let’s continue to see the comparisons between Sugar Bear Hair vs Hairfinity.
Sugar Bear Hair is designed to be an easy-to-eat supplement, and it comes in the form of chewy gummies. You need to take two gummies per day. These bear-shaped gummies indeed look nice and cute. Well, they may appear rather childish in appearance, but at least you can take them with ease. Sugar Bear Hair makes the perfect choice if you are unable to swallow pills. You don’t need to swallow these gummies altogether; instead, you can chew them and eat them easily. The chewy gummies taste rather sweet and nice, so don’t worry about the idea of chewing your supplement.
On the other hand, Hairfinity comes in the form of pills that you have to swallow altogether with the aid of some water. You also have to take two pills per day. These pills may be a little bit problematic if you are unable to swallow pills. But, if you have no problem with pills, this supplement is still a viable option. The pills are solid. Don’t chew them, because they may taste bitter on your tongue. See our previous post about Manetabolism vs Hairfinity here!
Now, let’s see the nutritional values of Sugar Bear Hair vs Hairfinity. It is interesting to point out that Sugar Bear Hair contains fewer vitamins than Hairfinity, but the biotin content is much higher. Biotin is also known as vitamin B7, and is an important vitamin for the forming of hair, skin, and nails. Insufficient biotin intake can indeed cause hair thinning, along with weak nails and skin rash.
Each serving of Sugar Bear Hair contains 5000 mcg biotin, vitamins A, B-6, B-12, C, D, and E, iodine, pantothenic acid, zinc, choline, and inositol. Unfortunately, it also contains sugar and glucose syrup, so it is not suitable for diabetic people.
On the other hand, each serving of Hairfinity provides 2500 mcg biotin along with various vitamins and minerals, including vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, D3, folic acid, pantothenic acid, MSM, and hydrolyzed collagen. It does not contain additional sugar.
Finally, the price may also be a factor to consider when choosing between these two products. They both are available in 60-count bottles. However, Sugar Bear Hair is usually sold at a slightly higher price than Hairfinity. Sugar Bear Hair costs slightly above thirty dollars per bottle, whereas Hairfinity costs about twenty five dollars per bottle.
- We designed our vitamins for those who were looking for easy to eat vitamins without the struggle of swallowing pills. Improve overall health & increase hair strength
- This vegetarian formula is based off of clinical trials that have shown these ingredients to improve hair growth
- Nourish your hair from within with our cruelty free gummy bear hair vitamins
- Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin B-6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid, Iodine, Zinc, Choline, Inositol, as the active vitamins and minerals
- HAIRFINITY fills in the gaps left by your regular diet to provide your body with the nutrition it needs for healthy hair
- Manufacturer Warranty Included If Purchased From Brock Beauty
- Each ingredient in HAIRFINITY Healthy Hair Vitamins was specifically chosen for the special role it plays in helping create the ideal environment for healthy hair to thrive
- Formulated with a unique blend of bioactive vitamins, minerals and nutrients; Includes Biotin which promotes the growth and maintenance of existing hair
In general, Hairfinity is more recommended because it does not contain additional sugar, and it contains a variety of vitamins for your overall health. It contains 2500 mcg biotin, which is already a good amount. However, if you have trouble swallowing pills, Sugar Bear Hair can be your choice.