If you want to remove your hair around your body, you do not have to find a hard way to do it since there is an innovation from our latest technology which made a tool named hair removal device. But, the hard thing comes when you have to choose the brand of this product. Here, we provide you 2 kinds of product from Tria and LumaRx IPL. How can they compare each other?
Tria hair removal laser 4 x claims to be the first and only FDA cleansed using in house laser hair removal device that makes the most of the laser diode technology used by dermatologists for best results. This retains that which is the only use in home hair removal device that has a Laser diode, which disables the hair reduction result. Here light energy is emitted and penetrates the skin to reach the roots of the hair. This product emphasizes that it can provide three times more hair removing energy density than using in-house hair removal devices. Diode laser technology can make it one of the best uses in home hair removal system. 9 out of 10 dermatologists choose laser treatment for hair removal. The device has not only been designed to offer safe and effective results, but to give you complete comfort as well. It is also powerful and effective so you can stock claims for the soft looking skin you always want. The 30 minutes battery life ensures that you can cover several parts of the face and body at each treatment.
LumaRx is an intense pulsed light hair removal device that claims to work on the entire body and offer you permanent hair reduction in just three treatments. It works because of the Intense Pulsed Light technology that has been to know and give you longlasting hair reduction results. LumaRx brings the optimal range of power, time and depth to make it the perfect use at home hair removal device for you. The energy output determines amount of device power to treat the hair, the light reaches deep enough to treat hair follicles and longer oulses ensure that hairshaft is heated gradually for adequate amount of time. Intense Pulsed Technology has been used for hair reduction for over two decades now. Broad spectrum light with filters block out lower and higher frequencies of light, including ultraviolet and infrared light that is not needed for hair removal. It is a fully body device with larger areas of use (3 sq cm flash window) that lead to more intensive treatments. It promises to give you results in three treatments and has been designed for your convenience.
- The Tria Hair Removal Laser 4X is an FDA-cleared at-home hair removal laser specially designed with advanced features to deliver professional, permanent results and laser-smooth skin from head-to-toe.
- Tria Laser 4X has advanced features like faster treatment times, a digital display and a pulse counter to make sure you get the best possible results
- Every purchase comes with a 90-day money back guarantee and access to live customer support
- LumaRx delivers light energy at a wavelength that reaches hair at the root with an energy level spread across a long pulse length
- Men and women can use on body hair, such as underarms, bikini line, arms, legs, chest and stomach; but only on female facial hair on the cheeks, sideburns, chin, neck areas, and above the lips.
- For those who want professional-grade IPL treatments for long-lasting hair reduction
Both the hair removal systems promise to be efficient and let you get the job done safely at home. LumaRx is more expensive of the two, but it has its advantages including larger treatment window. It also claims to give you results in three sessions, which is why are going to go with LumaRx as the winner here.