Hair vitamins are very popular and many have proven their benefits as well such as the famous Hairfinity Vs Sugar Bear Hair. These vitamins are great for people who are lacking in their diet because they contain so many beneficial ingredients that will be helpful in maintaining and addressing common hair issues such as weakened and thinning hair. They will also improve your hair appearance but before deciding to choose one, let’s see what you can expect from the two here.
In this comparison, we are going to talk about:
- How to Improve your Hair Appearance
- What are Hairfinity and Sugar Bear Hair
- How are the Vitamins of Hairfinity and Sugar Bear Hair
- What are the Ingredients in Hairfinity and Sugar Bear Hair
- What are the Benefit of Hairfinity and Sugar Bear Hair
- Hairfinity Vs Sugar Bear Hair
Improving Hair Health
Often ignored by some people, hair is an important part of our body that will affect how you will look and appear. Just by having a bad hair day you will often end up in a bad mood as well throughout the day and this can be a very stressful moment for us. Hair is just like our skin, they are mostly decided by genetics that also makes it natural color and texture. Some hairs are easier to manage or stronger to stress while some are fragile and easy to get damaged.
But, it also doesn’t mean that we have no control over it since our habits and lifestyle do play a huge role in overall health including hair health itself. If you want to improve how they look or address some common problems, here are some better habits to start.
- Reducing the styling tool heat is the easiest way to maintain damage. Damaged hair is brittle, weak, and easy to break which also looks like a lion mane and difficult to style without the tools and products. According to a 2011 study, it is recommended to keep a dryer 6 inches away from the hair while continuously moving it from one spot to another. Limit the usage only on important occasions to let the hair recover while also try reducing the heat to the lowest setting to reduce damage.
- Topical hair products are good but addressing the issue from the inside is great. Especially for hair loss, research has proven that lack of nutrition can be the culprit of your thinning hair so getting enough of them is the only way to counter the effects. Some of the useful vitamins are Vitamin A from carrots, pumpkin or spinach; Vitamin C from strawberries and bell peppers, Vitamin Bs from egg yolk, liver, and salmon; and Vitamin D from fish, milk, or orange juice.
- Shampooing is necessary to remove build up and they are also often tailored to handle some of hair problems such as Lipogaine Vs Regenepure that are formulated to maintain hair loss. Shampooing everyday is not the best decision for most of us, unless you have a very oily and very active lifestyle. In general it is wise to limit the shampooing from two to three times a week to prevent stripping the natural moisture of your hair and scalp.
- While shampooing or using a hair mask, try massaging the scalp as well. This may sound like a hassle but is actually great to improve blood circulation. There is a small 2016 study that suggests massaging the scalp may help increase hair thickness in the long term.
|Hairfinity||Sugar Bear Hair|
|Product Dimensions||4 x 5 x 4 inches||2.5 x 2.5 x 4.8 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.4 Ounces||5.96 Ounces|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
About Hairfinity and Sugar Bear Hair
These are the types of efforts we can do to improve the overall air health and also fairly easy to get done. But, if your hair issues are related to one trigger only then it is wise to focus on the treatment itself such as removing the use of chemical and heat styling, or consuming more of certain nutrients to help improve hair from the inside. If you don’t over wash and don’t use heat styling as often then the issue may be triggered from the inside or from your diet.
It is common in modern days where we want to eat conveniently and these convenient foods are often less nutritious but high in calories or carbs only. For those who are struggling to get an adequate amount of nutrition from the daily diet, using supplementation is a good idea in case natural options are difficult to access. Hair vitamins for example has been around for quite some time but gained so much popularity in the last decade, especially with the help of social media and influenster.
Hairfinity and Sugar Bear Hair are among those we often heard the names when asking for hair vitamin recommendations. The two are promising the same results which improve the hair health based on the formulation of beneficial ingredients. The core of these vitamins is nourishing the hair from the inside so we get to see the result from the outside and comparably, the two are using many similar ingredients to achieve the goal such as various types of vitamins and minerals.
In addition, the Hairfinity also has a proprietary ingredient which seems to be a blend of MSM. What’s tricky about vitamins in general is that they are not always showing the same performance across users depending on their body whether they are actually lacking in the involved nutrition or due to other conditions. In some cases your body may be sensitive towards certain ingredients that may be used in the vitamin and triggers other unrelated issues.
Hairfinity and Sugar Bear Hair Vitamins
Initially, Hairfinity was only sold in a capsule form like in the sample picture above but, they are now making the chewable alternatives as well to ease the consumption. It depends on the user because some of us may prefer one over the other but if you are having difficulties in swallowing the capsule, it is probably better to opt for the candy form. Sugar Bear Hair on the other hand is named due to the vitamins that look like a gummy bear. Both supplements taste fruity and really good.
If you are wondering whether the candy form will be less effective than the actual capsule, they may have different ingredients to make the solution but in general we are consuming the same multivitamin and using the candy variant can be a great idea for convenient and overall pleasantness as we don’t need to take it with plenty of water. The Hairfinity capsule for example may give a certain smell some people dislike. As for the price point, currently you can buy a 60 capsule bottle of Hairfinity at $23.48 and Sugar Bear Hair 60 count at $30.
Hairfinity and Sugar Bear Hair Ingredients
When taking any supplement, it is wise to see what they are made of first to make sure we know what we are taking so let’s take a look of what Hairfinity and Sugar Bear Hair are made of. Starting from Hairfinity, this supplement contains Vitamin A, C, D, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, B6, Folate, B12, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, and Calcium. The proprietary blend called Capilsana is made of MSM, Pea protein, and Horsetail extract.
On the other hand, similarly Sugar Bear Hair also has Vitamin A, C, D, E, B6, Folate, B12, Biotin, Pantothenic acid, Iodine, Zinc, Sodium, and Inositol. Other ingredients to make the gummy bear are tapioca syrup, sugar cane, colorant, natural flavors, etc. The candy is very low in calories if you are worried because one serving of two candies only counts at 15 calories.
Hairfinity and Sugar Bear Hair Benefits
Both Hairfinity and Sugar Bear Hair are made of many similar formulations, especially on the vitamin collection such as A, B, C, and D; Riboflavin, Niacin, Thiamin, Folate, and Biotin are all B vitamins. Vitamin A for example is required for growth of cells including hair and a helpful component in making sebum to moisturize skin or scalp so it makes sense that diet lacking in the vitamin may lead to hair loss. Among B vitamins, Biotin will be the most well-known because studies of its deficiency show to cause hair loss.
The rest of B vitamins are useful in making red blood-cells which are useful to carry oxygen and nutrients to the scalp and hair follicles so it is also an important process in hair growth. Vitamin C role is probably known as the helper to make collagen or another important part of hair structure as well as nail and skin. It is beneficial too if you have difficulties to absorb iron needed for hair growth while Vitamin D is shown to create new follicles. In alopecia, the patient is often found to be deficient in vitamin D.
Sugar Bear Hair contains Zinc and this is because hair loss is a common symptom of its deficiency so it will be useful if you are lacking in the mineral. As for Hairfinity, it has MSM and pea protein in which MSM itself is a compound rich in sulfur studied to be able to strengthen hair and influence hair growth. Pea protein on the other hand is rich in essential amino acids to help protect hair and form strong, healthy hair strands.
Hairfinity vs Sugar Bear Hair
Both Hairfinity and Sugar Bear Hair are equally made of beneficial ingredients so we can enjoy the benefits of the supplement. The difference is mostly on the amount per serving and the additional ingredients such as mineral Zinc in Sugar Bear Hair and Capilsana blend on the Hairfinity. In comparison the latter seems to show slower progress than Hairfinity in terms of adding length into your hairs but the good side is it will suit those who lack Zinc as well as want a huge amount of Biotin in their supplement.
The choice is all yours because our body may react differently to these supplements but if you want a supplement with Zinc, Sugar Bear Hair is a great choice and also taste good but we personally prefer the Hairfinity MSM and protein combination to add more nourishment to the hair and also because users seems to get a faster result with the supplement.