Hair supplements are very popular in the last several years through different social media and celebrities alike. They are marketed as a solution to improve your hair’s natural look based on the beneficial ingredients. HAIRtamin Vs Hairfinity are two of the most well-known hair supplements out there with tons of good reviews from users who have been experiencing the advantages. If you are also interested to try these supplements, see below about what you can expect and what they are supposedly to help.
In this article, we are going to give you information about:
- How to Improve Your Hair Health
- What are HAIRtamin and Hairfinity
- Are HAIRtamin and Hairfinity Pricy
- What HAIRtamin and Hairfinity are made of
- What HAIRtamin and Hairfinity can offer
- How to Consume HAIRtamin and Hairfinity
- HAIRtamin Vs Hairfinity
Improving Hair Health
All of us want to have beautiful hair because it will improve your overall appearance and help enhance your self-confidence as well. Especially for women, since we tend to keep our hair longer, it becomes a hassle every morning to style and makes it look more presentable as we go out to greet the day and start the daily activity. Some people are blessed with naturally easy to manage and amazing hair, but many of us have to struggle first to achieve them.
If you are also experiencing hair issues that seems to not improving, here are some tips that may help you get those luscious hair without having to go to the salon every so often or use chemical treatment:
- Protein is not only great when you are trying to lose weight because it is also useful if you want to improve hair; just like everything starts from the inside and our diet is playing an important role in affecting our hair condition. Protein is said to strengthen your hair and lacking in this nutrient will result in weak, brittle hair, as well as hair loss.
- Minerals are required by our body for various tasks and one of the most important is Zinc as its deficiency is related to hair shed. You don’t have to use supplements because it is rich in nuts like walnuts, pecans, cashew, or almonds while also existing in fruits or leafy green veggies.
- From the outside, your daily care matters and while they only stay for a little time on our hair, products like shampoo and conditioner are important to choose wisely. For example those with dry hair may want to use shampoos like Kerastase and Shiseido to add moistures to their hair. In addition, the frequency of washing will need to be adjusted based on your hair type as well such as oily hair with more frequent wash and dry hair with less washing.
- After washing, conditioner is important too and choose the one made for your hair type to optimize the benefit or pick two in one product if needed. Some people dislike conditioner as it can cause build up especially in those with oily hair but it can be avoided by applying on the shaft only and not rubbing them on the scalp.
- Last but not least is doing the proper maintenance and styling. It is always recommended to start blow drying at the lowest heat setting and gradually increase the heat but when possible, it is best to let them dry naturally. Using a very tight rubber band can hurt your hair and even put a dent that we don’t want to so make sure to release it after done with the daily activity, the same with hair pin placement.
|Product Dimensions||1.9 x 1.9 x 8.5 inches||4 x 5 x 4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.4 ounces||4 ounces|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
About HAIRtamin and Hairfinity
All of those are easy tips to help improve your hair looks without salon treatment or high price accompanying various high-end products. However, they are indeed not convenient and will probably need quite the time to see a result. If you are in a hurry or have been following similar tips but don’t see any meaningful results yet, it is probably time to up our game and start using hair supplements. We are sure most people are familiar with hair vitamins because of how trendy they are.
Hair supplements itself is not a new thing and we have been seeing similar products meant for hair, skin, and nails or beauty supplements in the past but the term hair vitamin itself is fairly recent especially after many are endorsed by celebrities or influencers alike. Chances are you can find them almost everywhere from online shops to the drug store in your area but not all are effective. This is due to how supplements don’t need to fulfill a stricter requirement as a drug hence, the results often vary among people.
When talking about hair supplements or vitamins, you can find almost an endless number out there and among those with many good feedbacks from the users, HAIRtamin and Hairfinity are two good options you may want to try. A bit different from other popular vitamins like SugarBearHair Vs HUM which promise is to improve your hair look, these two are ideal for those who want healthier hair growth or currently experiencing hair loss. They can be consumed by men or women who want to have thicker hair.
As supplements, we do think HAIRtamin and Hairfinity are good to try but since there is no special qualification to see how they really affect the users such as what we have with medicine and drugs, it is best not to put our expectations too high, the same with any food supplements. But, if you have been experiencing some deficiency due to unbalanced food choice and not suffering from hair loss due to genetics, these two may offer wonderful benefits.
HAIRtamin and Hairfinity Capsule and Price
Unlike many trendy hair vitamins we see often these days, these two are looking like traditional food supplements which come in capsule form instead in gummy form. Personally we are fine with any type but if you have problems swallowing pills, the candy version may be easier to take and both HAIRtamin and Hairfinity do have this option but in different price ranges. The capsule version itself is regular size and easy to take with water; one with broken white casing and the other clear casing.
When consuming supplements, we usually don’t expect to see the results come so fast and we tend to need them for a few months before realizing the improvements which makes expensive supplements are highly cost inefficient. Thankfully, HAIRtamin and Hairfinity are not as expensive compared to many other similar supplements or vitamins. For example, you will find HAIRtamin 30 capsule count sold at $25 which can last for a month and Hairfinity 60 counts at around $21 that also last for a month.
HAIRtamin and Hairfinity Ingredients
When choosing for any oral solutions, the first thing you want to know is what’s inside the product and starting with HAIRtamin, this supplement is made from lots of beneficial ingredients like Vitamin A, C, D, B complex, Biotin, Zinc, Selenium, and their proprietary blend of aloe vera leaf powder, bacopa leaf, rosemary leaf, nettle root, etc. On the other hand Hairfinity also has many from Vitamin A, C, D, B complex, Folate, Biotin, Calcium, and Capsilana proprietary blend of MSM, Pea protein and Horsetail herb extract.
HAIRtamin and Hairfinity Benefits
Vitamins are working great for your hairs and starting form vitamin A, this often included in growing supplement as it is required for hair growth and help skin glands make sebum to moisturize scalp, promoting healthier place for hair to strive. B vitamins which also include Biotin help creating blood cells that carries oxygen and nutrients to the scalp and hair follicles. If your diet lacks this vitamin, the supplementation will be very effective but the case itself is very rare.
As for vitamin C, it is antioxidant and can block free radicals but is also useful to make collagen which is an important part of our hair, skin, and nails component called collagen. Vitamin D deficiency is known to cause alopecia hence it is here and this vitamin itself has a role in creating new follicles. Nettle root in HAIRtamin has been known to contain anti-inflammatory properties called NF-kB to reduce scalp inflammation and promote healthy hair. MSM and horsetail are also popular in hair growth supplements.
MSM itself is naturally occurring and since it is rich in sulfur, the same as our hair, it is used in supplement to improve hair growth; one opinion states because it is able to elongate the growth phase of the hair growth cycle. Horsetail is another popular natural source and it is rich in silica which is also known to increase the tensile strength and thickness of hair as well as reduce the brittleness.
HAIRtamin and Hairfinity Dosage
To reap the benefits of HAIRtamin and Hairfinity, we have to consume them accordingly and depending on the person, these supplements usually need a few months to show significant improvements. HAIRtamin is consumed once a day, only one capsule with any meal depending on which is more convenient for you. Hairfinity on the other hand is recommended to be taken twice a day, in one capsule with meals as well.
HAIRtamin vs Hairfinity
These supplements are probably not going to be effective if your hair loss issue is related to hormones as the ingredient doesn’t specifically deal with the underlying issues. But, all of those ingredients in some way may affect your overall hair health with results vary among users as our body doesn’t always react the same. What’s different besides the blend of ingredients is their dosage as in general you will get more intake of those vitamins in Hairfinity compared to HAIRtamin.
You can choose any of these supplements based on which seems to fit your issue better. But, personally we prefer Hairfinity, not only because it has more vitamins per serving but because of its MSM and Horsetail which are often effective against hair loss.