Most people in the world are dealing with the problem of hair loss and hair fall. That is why it is not surprising if some brands in the market promise a convincing result to help with this issue. Including if you check on the market, you will find Theradome IH80 Pro VS Irestore as some of the hair growth products that lovable by many of their consumers. Of course, each product brings specific features and strengths to consider. Especially if you need to select one of the best among both products. To help you think about the most suitable option, the next information will give some preliminary overview of the product features and comparison.
Theradome is a brand for hair growth technology using laser phototherapy. Some of the consumers mention this product as one of the hair regrowth science which successfully leads the hair density and hair regrowth to perform effectively. Not only that, but the product contains various incredible features for those dealing with hair loss issues. Read also: Illumiflow 272 Laser Cap vs Capillus.
Theradome works by several magnificent principles, such as using 680nm of powerful red light and using an effective cold laser to optimize the hair regrowth. It works as an advanced technology that also easy to use at home for most people. That is why this can consider a good breakthrough for those that wish for a home treatment to deal with their hair loss problems. This product delivers from the company with various strength features such as:
|Theradome IH80 Pro||Irestore|
|Product Dimensions||11.81 x 7.87 x 5.51 inches||10.8 x 9.9 x 6.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1 Pounds||1.74 Pounds|
|Best offer||Check price||Check price|
- Provided with a money-back 6-month guarantee. Therefore, any consumer feels unsatisfactory within 180 days from the date of purchase can send back the product to receive a new one.
- The product focus on medical-grade lasers to help with the regrowth of the hair. Therefore, it needs no LEDs.
- Created with some high energy density which benefits to stimulate the hair follicles in the scalp.
- One of the most recommended products for men and women of various ages.
- Provided with wireless devices and consist of a rechargeable battery for easy use.
- Provided with an effective level of 98% satisfaction for customers.
- The product consists of cordless technology which helps the user to use it hands-free without any additional hardware.
- The product is FDA approved with the technology of Pro LH80 laser hair growth treatment. This treatment is capable to help slowing hair loss and help to bring a thicker hair follicle.
The next brand to consider is Irestore that also works to help the hair loss problem using recent technology of hair growth. The basis of this product is to manage the issue by using a total of 51 LED consists of a regular LED and laser diodes. These devices, it helps to promote and induce hair regrowth effectively. However, the focus of this device is more to stimulate hibernate follicles. Therefore, no such evidence will work on dead follicles. Furthermore, there are several features in Irestore that need to consider.
- The product has been completed with FDA approved and capable to use effectively for treating hair loss. It also works to help with issues of alopecia, balding, and receding hairline. It works effectively by providing thinning hair.
- Help to improve scalp and hair stimulation which suitable to use for all genders including for both men and women.
- The product consists of a 6ft wired device and has no rechargeable battery inside it.
- Completed with a 6-Month guarantee that allows the consumer to have a full refund if there is no visible hair improvement in 3 to 6 months.
- The product works to stimulate hair regrowth by promoting an average increase in hair count with a success rate up to 43.23%.
- Using the technology of hair restoration to manage people to get thick, full, and healthy hair.
- Using the technology of Low-level laser Light therapy (LLLT) to provide effective hair loss treatment.
- The product is durable and comfortable to use anywhere and anytime.
- Provided with a lightweight and hands-free feature to help an easy-to-use of the device.
- Completed with manufactured GMP certified facilities for more comfortable to use by consumers.
About The Price
One of the important considerations when selecting a suitable product is the overall price needed. The same way when comparing Theradome IH80 Pro VS Irestore. The features might be interesting to look at, but the price also an important part that you don’t want to miss out on. That is why this section brings you preliminary information in terms of the selling price of each product. For information, Theradome IH80 Pro is selling at $545 in most online stores in the USA market. While to get the Irestore brand, you will need to pay as much as $895. It means that you will have to spend more money if you decide to buy Irestore rather than Theradome IH80 Pro.
Theradome IH80 Pro vs Irestore
It is now concluding to help you decide which product will suit you best. Of course, in terms of price you can see that between Theradome IH80 Pro VS Irestore, you will manage to choose Theradome IH80 Pro. Thanks for the convenient cheap price of the product compare with Irestore that can say almost twice the price needed. While looking at the strong features of each product, they work in an almost similar way in stimulating the hair follicles. Unless that Theradome works better with its cordless system and Irestore push you not to get too away from the device cord. This might one of the strong reasons why most people prefer to select Theradome.
In the end, it can say that Theradome IH80 Pro VS Irestore will be difficult to select. However, if looking at the strength features of both brands, then Theradome IH80 consider can give you better results through a more powerful laser light. Not to mention that the cordless system is lovable by most people who love the practical side. Moreover, a quite significant price difference will lead people to unhappy with the lack of Irestore. Therefore, it will be no wonder if Theradome IH80 Pro will be the absolute preference by most buyers.